View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have an urge foor a pflueger

Funny that you posted this. I had a conversation with a friend who manages a fly shop. He carries all the major reel brands in the industry. What is interesting is that he is going to put a few Medalists in his reel case. He got the idea from his roommate who uses a Medalist on a Scott Fibertouch. If you look at any of the reels in the $30 to $50 category, they all look pretty shoddy. The Medalist can take a bunch of punishment that any hardcore creeker can dish out.

One of my friends is going to give me an old Fisher fiberglass blank. I plan on building it up as a creek rod. Most likely I'll mount a Medalist to it.

MP