View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 08:23 PM

russellb is a name known to allrussellb is a name known to allrussellb is a name known to allrussellb is a name known to allrussellb is a name known to allrussellb is a name known to all
Default Re: Classic Action Outfits- SAGE LL, SAGE RPL, WINSTON GVX

Thanks all! I am moving the family to the Seattle/Tacoma area. We are very excited and are looking to a new life in the mountains and rivers of the Pacific Northwest. But a big move comes with big costs plus I need some spey rods for the upcoming steelhead season. Any respectful offers will be considered, I would love to sell here before going to eBay.... Thank you all very much!!!

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Argh!!!! I just noticed and fixed the Winston listing- the rod is the GVX 7'6 3wt NOT a 4wt. Sorry-

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi Russell,

I've missed you posting for awhile. 2 Hand Rods eh?

For any and all who aren't familiar with Russ, as you can see he takes supreme care and pride in those rods and reels. You can trust dealing with him on anything; a first class fellow.

Ard
Thanks Ard- I have been really busy lately going back and forth from the midwest to the west coast, selling a house, etc... I am looking forward to putting the move at my 6 and getting back to some steelheading!