View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: How important is looking the part?

Hi anermos,

Do not let the topic bother you in the least. Use what works, and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum,

Ard

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post
If people choose to be affected by how I look, then they have bigger problems then I do, and I feel sorry for them.

There are a lot more important things in life to be concerned with.
This about sums it up in my mind!

I have wondered why this thread ever started, what it matters, who really cares. Would the guy who wears a garbage bag with holes cut in it as a rain poncho criticize me for having a rain jacket? I have worn garbage bags with holes and been grateful to have them. Will I look at a fellow wearing a bag as a poncho and criticize him, no, because I've been there and done that.

I went to return a DVD the other night and there was a homeless looking man who also appeared to be mentally deranged squatted by the return slot on the building. He tried to engage with me in what sounded like speaking in tongues. I said hello and didn't get involved. My point is that in this country, in all countries, there are people from every imaginable social and economic strata. From the homeless to the billionaire, I took no more stock of the fellow babbling at me at the video store than I would seeing a person parking a Bentley and going inside.

I have only myself to worry about when you get right down to it. What others wear, what they do, as long as they don't infringe upon me I pay little attention to appearances.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;