View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Bonewatching on Grand Bahama

Well at least you made the best of it Allan,

I've taken my share of dry runs for about every species I've ever traveled for. When I lived in PA. the reason I was so consistent was that I was there all the time. Trips to New Brunswick or even the Salmon River were much harder to predict, especially the weather.

Have you ever read any of those old posts I made when I was fishing Kodiak every year? Outrageous weather sent me home early on all but one trip out of 6. It's tough not catching when you know they have to be there and it's just poor conditions that are separating you from those pesky fish

You'll catch a break somewhere else or on your return there I'm sure. You know I finished the season here on my very best river with a total of 6 trips and zero fish caught. Conditions kept the fish way up in the headwaters late and the water dropped just enough that I couldn't safely run the boat up to the forks...................... It happens to all of us buddy, everywhere.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;