View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: For those new fibergalss rods, a Light Weight Reel;

Hi Craig,

2 3/4 Oz. 3" outside diameter - 13/16 inside spool depth.

It has a small arbor and they need significant backing to fill the spools. You could use a #2 DT up to a #4 DT with it.

If you think you may want this please let me know because it is listed elsewhere and I need to stop that.
Sorry to say that now but I put it on the sale place for 150, had and offer, told the guy 135 or no deal..............

Then I thought that maybe I should see if a member here would want it. Bad move not coming here first but I have no good excuse other than I thought you guys might think I was crazy asking what I am.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;