View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:57 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rio Gold vs Rio Gold. What's the Difference Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by throssing View Post
My cynical opinion is that the changes are trivial and driven by marketing. I personally would buy the cheaper of the two Golds.
Yep. No way the new "technology" is worth $50 more. No way. Take advantage of the sale! Hell, I wish I had some mad money because that is way worth buying one for later.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannafish View Post
Well I noticed the difference right off the bat; can't believe I'm the only one. On the first box the fish is facing to the left and on the other box he's facing right.
I hate those right-facing-fish lines! They stink! I only use the left-facing-fish lines and have never been disappointed.