View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default The Party Is Over...............

As you guys well know we are still losing about 4 minutes 22 seconds of daylight with each new and later dawn. For me the change is a slow crawl and I wish it were January 21 when the first minor equinox of the new year jump starts us on the slow trek out of the dark.

Today I went out and cleared the ice from the covers on the snowmachines and fired them up. Now it's time to back the boat into the parking area that the sleds have occupied since April and get on with the end of 2013 and the coming year.

How bout that ice storm? Did you get it where you are at, Stan, I know you did but some others may have dodged it. I think I'll take the big machine to the store tomorrow to get the Turkey day supplies

The little one in the rear is a Tundra LT, that's my ride.
Click the image to open in full size.

This thing is Nancy's but I use it too, it fired like it had just been parked yesterday. It has the 600 fuel injected engine. The Tundra has a carb and choke and it took some cranking but fired on the third try.
Click the image to open in full size.

It's a Skandic Superwide with a 30" wide long track, unbelievable machine when you need one.

The rivers will be ready for the first trip to the cabin by mid December I think.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;