Thread: Bamboo project
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Bamboo project

We never discussed 'set' are the sections straight?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post
I'm not sure if I want black guides or silver, furrules are all getting replaced, silk and varnish finish, I have silk thread already.

I really like the idea of a rosewood reel seat insert, I already have the wood, white silk wraps with a burgundy trim wrap, no color preserver, varnish finish, saw a picture of something like that, it sort of stuck
Remember that with bamboo they tend to be tip heavy so try to stay with a down locking reel seat and finding the lightest one is not an issue.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;