View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 08:30 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Step Further.. What if we stocked Bugs?

I was going to say something about how you can't "stock" eco-system or water quality, but do remember reading about how some Pennsylvania streams (or was it W.Virgina ?) have had their PH adjusted with the addition of lime.

Acidic waters are pretty common due to mining, acid rain, or just local geology and I'd bet if you did a PH test on you're local tailwater you'd find this may be the case.
I'd say that there's a better than even chance that this is a matter of the water quality being less than ideal for insect life.