View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:11 AM

thenewlushlife is a glorious beacon of lightthenewlushlife is a glorious beacon of lightthenewlushlife is a glorious beacon of lightthenewlushlife is a glorious beacon of lightthenewlushlife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: best shooting line?

So I've been using another running line from airflo that not many people seem to know about or use, the airflo coldwater supple running line, it's .30 and white. It has an ultra low stretch core, and a material in the PU coating that reduces tangles apparently. At any rate I have been using it with my 5126 spey rod along with a 390 grain airflo tactical steelhead shooting head, what a wonderful match! Yesterday I used the same running line with my 8110 airflo skagit compact 510 grain head (practicing for winter steelhead season) and the running line was so perfect.

I just got this new airflo running line, but before that I was using a Rio powerflex .30 in chartruese, and to be honest the airflo material is so incredibly superior to it. The material just feels so much better quality in your hands. It doesn't burn you like the rio when you strip in fast, it doesn't coil or tangle like the rio and it shoots far better. After using this airflo coldwater supple running line, I wont be able to go back to rio runners again, its that good.