Thread: Nelson Mandela
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Nelson Mandela

I had read this earlier today and although his recent health issues indicated he would be departing this world it still seems a schock. 'He' made a difference in the lives of Millions of people, Strength - resolve - and dignity will be his epitaph in my memories of him and a land I've never known.

I could well have moved this to the Lodge Den threads but thought it more fitting to give this great man his time on General Discussions. Had he been born free he may have chosen fly fishing as his passion but he had no such luxury.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;