View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Bead Fishing in Fly Fishing Only Water

Hi,

Actually that fly is best for trout and char in the fall, I don't recall ever catching a salmon on the pattern. Tie time isn't really bad, the wing is a whole dyed mallard flank so there's no time spent setting wings. You just wrap the body add some hair, twist the collar and tie that flank on top. The head paint goes over the cement after it dries. I don't know what fish think that is, maybe they really don't think it's anything. I do know that it's a fly and that they will work

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;