View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 12:36 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Watch your accounts.

Well it is interesting as I have no idea how they got my info. The charges were through Amazon.com but not through my account just my credit/ debit card. The order was placed through a 3rd party Amazon retailer so Amazon is trying to contact them to cancel that order as they can't cancel it. Currently the money is tied up in pre authorizations so it is technically in limbo on both ends. If Amazon gets them to cancel the order the Pre Auth will disappear if it goes through I was told to file a police report and contact the company back to file fraud charges.

The order was placed to come to my house with all my information such as cell, address, and everything the only difference is they used an email with similar likeness and setup a second Amazon account. When I called I got asked if I had a second account and when I told them no they said one was created and the only thing different was the email address.

Got the old card canceled and a new one coming in now to watch my account even closer than usual which is daily.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Only thing I can think is they gained access to my Amazon account but used my info to setup a second one. currently deleting any and all save information there now. might be a day late and a dollar short.