View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 07:21 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Generation Flies For Alaskan Salmon & Trout;

Ard,

It's a real treat to follow your progress as you have begun to tie on tubes and shanks. The proportions and color choices are spot on. Your flies look like fish catchers for sure. The purple & black with pink wing is singing to me, really really well done!

The copper brown and black shank is a real gem too. I love that you wrapped that fly with copper wire and added another wrap over it. That's such a great looking fly.

Then there's those sculpins of yours, we already know they're fish catchers I hope with your new found talents you won't push the classics aside too long, I enjoy seeing those patterns of yours too.

Your clients should be very pleased this year, that's a great looking fly selection and a wonderful variety you're putting together!