View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 05:33 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brand New Reddington CT 5Wt 9-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
I have a brand new Reddington Classic Trout 5WT 9FT rod. It's so new I could return it to Cabelas tomorrow. Never fished, never casted, never been outside since it arrived last week. I bought a few rods for a friend to choose from for a retirement gift from the Army. He picked the 4WT so this one is left. A little too long for the little streams I fish. I'd sell it outright for under Cabelas price, or get it even cheaper with am interesting trade. Want it cheaper? I can use tying supplies, or perhaps you have flies to donate for a casting for recovery event? I would trade up for a quality 8-9WT reel. This offer good for a couple days and then I will just return it to Cabelas and get my 75 bucks back.
You are doing this on purpose right Dewayne ? I'll pay for the shipping and nothing more