View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 06:55 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Cigar Box Hooks & Feathers Kits...

Bobo,

Thank you for the kind words. As a 16+years survivor of three brain tumors-- tumor #2 rendered me blind for five years until the "miracle surgery" of late 2009 --I've been teaching the classes to "my kids" for over 15 years. And, I never get tired of doing the classes. It's my way of giving back to a very special group of kids who always enjoy a little distraction from their daily challenges battling and surviving cancer.

I'll be cutting some cedar later this afternoon for building cigar box inserts. So, as long as I'm at it, I'll put a box together for you and set it aside with your name on it. Then, when you're ready, we'll talk... Deal?

Be well, and have a great Christmas, Bobo. And, welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people who call this place "home," and I feel sure that you'll enjoy their company.

Oh... If you'd like to know a little bit more about me, check out the "Lodge Den" section of the forum and read "I Met Myself Last Night..."

Take good care...

Jerry, aka hairwing530