View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 05:17 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of
Default Re: What Keeps You From Going to Alaska to Fish?

Ever since I can remember in The late 60s early 70s I always wanted one day to Visit Alaska.
Well after Flying in Large & Small Planes as well as Driving virtually through all The States in Australia I have since made it to Alaska twice where I've made friend from all over The World & hoping to return in 2014.
The only difference to Flying around Alaska compared to Australia we Land on Bush & Country Strips whereas in Alaska The main Travel is Float Planes.
Also everyone I've Fished with has known their stuff as well.
So any of you who make The Trip up North even though The North West is also a Beautiful Place won't regret it.
I've found The Pilots in Alaska to be Top Class & know their stuff as in years gone by I've also flown with some of The Best as one mate flew Commercial in New Guinea for years and another was The Best Crop Duster around.
Also hopefully I can do an RV Trip as well.
Brian.