Thread: Cabelas
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Cabelas

My bad Ryan,

All the pre holiday shopping that went down and I was not thinking............ When ever we chose to go onto one of those giant outdoor product seller web sites listed in Our Corporate Sponsor Forum, if we use the links and banners here as the path ,the forum earns a small residual on any sales.

I won't forget again,

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
That would make a nice small tab at the top of screen. One place to take us to any sponsor that does this. I'm sure it can be found if you really know the site but right in our face would be more effective.
The best I can do is to make the Announcement thread a sticky and try to bump it daily.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;