View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 10:56 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: How to make The Braided Connector For Your Welded Loop Spey Line;

I'm glad I just found this post again...via the old streamer post also just brought back to life. I've read more than a few times, I'm going to get ahold of thew Beartooth folks and buy some lead braid. Maybe I was always thinking that I'd get over there and just go to the shop and maybe someday I will, but for now I'll just make the order.

Did I read correctly that the longer the mono butt behind the lead braid, the faster it sinks? All I can figure is because it is further from the floating line. So of this is right then there are two variables to the sink rate in the length of each the braid and the butt.

I certainly give this a try, and because I like to torture myself with new crafts, I'll probably try to loop my own a couple times.