View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Looking for great Hip Waders...

Hi Craig,

I don't want to seem out of step with the topic but have found that many days that I fish it is raining. Although I get the hip wader thing sitting down without something over your butt is not cool. One other drawback was that when I used hip waders I always found a spot where I could get in too deep no matter where I fished. I would not go lower than the waist and them would be sure my jacket would cover the gap so I didn't end up wet. Rainy days have produced more and bigger fish than sunny days for me hands down

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;