View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:48 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: rods, reels and lines for smallies and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
Craig

Hate to throw this out here on the forum because you're my best fishin bud, but you are being EXTREMELY impulsive the past few months. I know you are going to sell all your stuff again. That's fine if it's what you really gotta do. You haven't fly fished the water you are moving to so don't start guessing again.

After you sell out, then SLOW DOWN dude! Borrow one or two of my rigs and figure it out BEFORE you buy another nice setup and lose money yet again selling it a month or less later.

You know I got a new or like 3-4-5-6-8 WTs. Borrow whatever you want and actually figure out what you really need before you drop $500+ again. Hell, keep my rig forever if you need the equipment money to relocate. You helped me out when I was starting out so let me pay it back by at least loaning you a rig. You gotta stop flipping all your gear every three weeks.
Now thats a good friend. And good advise