View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 09:20 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

Bill here I think two things come into play. Length of registration and 'post count.' Well, add the viability of the postings ... BS is still BS if all you're trying to do is 'run up numbers.

Me and a trade, or just send it off and let someone enjoy what I can't/won't use it all comes down to the other fellows contribution to this forum. There's a current thread going where 'someone' who registered in January 2014, yes he hasn't been here a month, asking for free 'stuff.'

I'll just leave it at that .....