View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Just wanna say thanks

Hey there,

There are folks here who will diagnose the cast for you but I'm not all that good with that type technical explanation so I'll hope for them to pick up un this thread. The best advice I can give is for you to turn your head and watch the back cast. Allow it to unfurl to your rear before beginning the forward motion. If you've ever played with one of those souvenir bull whips you will know that the whole theory on making a whip crack is to have the thing moving 2 directions at once.

It is the abrupt change of direction that causes the 'cracking'. Allow the casts both fore & aft to reach the terminus and the crack will be gone. Then it's off to other ailments of the cast.

Welcome to the forum,
Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;