View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:17 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan
Default Re: So do you fish alone or with a group?

Yes...To both...I fish when I can with my sons, only Jim of the three still has the passion...I look forward to times when he comes home during Steelhead time; we hit the river and enjoy everything the Creator made for us. I am selective about fishing with others; I have 5 other fellows I'll invite on a regular basis; they have the same feelings about fly fishing and ethics as I do and are good company.

I don't hesitate to fish alone, it does give you a chance to clear your head; funny how things don't matter as much when you're focusing on fishing. Whether you catch a bunch or none at all it doesn't matter, as long as you enjoy the river.

Jeff, great story; you sound like someone who would fit in my classification of a fishing buddy.

Dan