View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 07:23 PM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Went Fishing for a change...

Jbird,

Can't go to the pentagon any more. My old "guardian angel", Mrs. A, who worked there, died a while back.

I think this is gonna work. Biggest problem I think is a strong, comfortable head band. I''ll have to add a counterweight on the back of the way I've got it, or else remount the camera directly on top of the hard hat, and attach the sight to the bottom of the camera mounting plate.

But then, finding the zoom button while in a fish fight might be tough. The way it is now, I can the buttons on the LCD door when I look up, but the LCD itself is useless in the bright sunlight for seeing what's on it.

I got the mounting plate made for the sight this afternoon. Had to turn down some screws amd tap the plate then make a long dog point screw to hold the thing on tight and make it rigid and removable.

Wayne stopped in tonight. He took a guy out who's renting my sister's place and admitted what an idiot he was for not bringing crabs. The wind died to zero and permit were popping up like daisies all over the place. That's what you get for believing the weather man.