View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 02:20 AM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Awesome news today

I was shopping in our Boise Cabela's when they were first open, and before their big "Grand" opening. There were store employees and asst mgrs. and mgrs. hip deep. I grabbed a pair of those guys and pointed out a mispriced case of 20 Ga shotgun shells. They asked if I wanted them and I said I'd buy a case of 16 Ga if I could get that price. He sold me the 16's at the lower price, and dispatched one of his minions to carry the case up front and put my name on it so I could keep shopping. Neat,Huh? Then, during the grand opening, I bought a tying vise, got it home and discovered it was not what I'd thought I was getting-The display models were mismarked-I asked the dept guy, who checked with his boss and I got the better vise at the lower (mismarked) price.
The next trip into the store I dropped over $200. on boots etc. Oh well. Still love the Outfitter series boots.
Still often use the free shipping to the store since I'm only about 10 min away.

Also shop lots in the Bargain Cave.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey

Last edited by JoJer; 02-15-2014 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Addendum