View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuronRiverDan View Post
To fish for no matter what they are classified, they are truly a tough fish to catch on the fly; and I don't know of a freshwater fish that gives a better fight. As far as throwing them on the bank goes, it doesn't matter if they are a game fish or a non-game fish, that act is performed by an unethical person. If I was fishing with someone who did that it would be the last time we fished together.

Dan
I do agree with you Dan...game fish,non game fish doesn't mean anything to me...dace carp and others are far more difficult to catch than trout...my friends JM and Batistou enjoy fighting these torpedos(see my thread outstanding catch)they always release all the fish they catch no matter their species...if they threw them on the bank...they wouldn't be my best fishing buddies.