Thread: Bite Problem
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great but tough question to debate that's why maybe no one posted a reply but my brother in law is called Boris and lives in Moscow so I made a little effort...when I was young I started a fishing note book where I wrote a little report everytime I went fishing...number of fish,weather,moon...but I was too lazy to carry on...I think I was wrong...according to me the two most important things are light(certainly because of our shadow and the one of the line) and noise(as I often fish for chub scientists say it has the best "ear" of all fish)as for the moon the days before the full and the new moon may be better.But if we caught as many fish as we want all the time we would quicly be bored and fed up,wouldn't we?Nobody would like to score goals when playing soccer if the keeper was tied to a post