View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 02:36 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: double haul question

If fly casting and fly fishing is a metaphor for life, I hope robmedina learns a bit of patience and humility.

In his original thread Rob did say he could cast 100 feet and NOT that his goal was to cast 100 feet. I agree with Turbinblade that this claim was a contradiction with his request for help on getting more distance.

I took the time to answer his questions, but I doubt he appreciated the time and effort I put into it. He apparently has removed his list membership which is probably the best for all concerned.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy