View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: decorate your tying corner...or your living-room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfly View Post
A wall of shame is made of spinners and other evil hard wear I find on the water. A "Bigfly" Mobile is decorated with found bobbers.
I have someones lost wire fish basket hanging from a lamp hook in my livingroom. Iv'e covered it with jigs, and lures hanging off the wire mesh and put the bobbers I find inside. If I kept all the mono I've found and properly disposed of I could fill a 50 gallon barrel. Don't even get me started on the trash I've cleaned up. I have a couple fairly interesting things I have snagged from the bottom fishing. I got a model Battle Ship, two pairs of glasses, and a really interesting decorative corner trim thing that feels like it's made out of lead. I display these on the top of my kitchen cupboards. I once snagged a timex watch from the bottom of Lake Vermillion. I cleaned it up and it still worked. I think my nephew still uses it.