View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Funky internet advice.....Cheating?

I decided to see what kind of advice is floating around the internet for fly fishing Walleye. I hate to say it, but most of it is outright wrong or cheating in my opinion. One site said troll flies with a BOTTOM BOUNCER (!!!!!) on the leader. Another said troll flies with lead core line. Am I the only one who thinks this is not fly fishing? Sure you use a fly rod and flies, but really? Bottom bouncers and lead core? Is this still fly fishing? Another one said you have to go to far North Canada to fly fish Walleye this time of year. Nobody told the three big Walleyes I got this evening. (Just South of far South Canada)