View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:34 PM

802flyfish will become famous soon enough
Default Re: SILVERTHORNE/Breckinridge/Vail/Copper mtn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse304 View Post
I own a house in Blue Valley Acres, north of Silverthorne. I currently have tenants in it, but they are planning on leaving soon. They are on a month to month right now.

Rental of the house includes access to the private stretch of the Blue below Green Mountain Res. Then, you've also got the Colorado 10 mins away, muddy creek, Williams fork, probably 20 mins away...

The Gore, Eagle, and Blue in Silverthorne are about 30 - 40 mins away...

You've picked a good spot...I wouldn't worry about a membership. That's for front rangers with limited access to water...living in summit/eagle/grand county will put you on miles of water that you will never have to pay for except your fishing license...
That sounds very appealing! Are you searching for tenants? Could you PM lease details if so.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise View Post
Basically, those places are all the same place. Dillon is Silverthorne on the other side of the highway, Frisco is close to 70 but right up the road is Breck. They are not far enough away form each other to be their own spot...anywhere you pick will be close to all the same fishing.

UP there you will be closer to Denver and closer to a lot more people.

What kind of range are you talking about?
What do you mean by range ?