View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 02:26 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: SILVERTHORNE/Breckinridge/Vail/Copper mtn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 802flyfish View Post
As a recent college graduate. I would find it hard to justify paying a daily rod fee to fish for a day. I was looking over the RMAC website. Are these private areas not available for non RMAC members ? Could you please explain the benefits on joining the club ?
Correct, you pay your initiation fee, annual dues and then a daily rod fee. Not trying to be pompous but I am at a spot financially I could absorb it, but it is not worth it. There are so many miles of world class water that is public.

Reality is if you really want to fish some private water you could hire a guide once or twice a year (if you have the bucks) and they have access to private water. Plus with a guide on your hip your success rate should go up incrementally.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson