View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Last Minute Plan for Salmon....?

For anyone looking for something to do in June.....

Just thought I'd mention that although July - August and September are booked and I will be quite busy there are still some prime dates available in June. Specifically June 23rd through the 28th. There are some dates in early June open also but the best chance on the king Salmon is during the 15th - the 28th. There are early fish and late fish but when you get right in the heart of the run there are usually plenty fish

The fishing for rainbow trout can be quite good during June as well, last year I caught 3 nice kings while swinging a Sculpin pattern for trout. It's pretty much wide open once you make a cast.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;