View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 01:33 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Galvan Rush Light, Nautilus FWX, Hardy UltraliteDD

I've got a pretty good number of Galvan reels and I'm incredibly pleased with each of them. They're very well made, as Larry points out Galvan's customer service is top notch. Although I don't own either of the others, many members have good things to say about Nautilus and the DD. Honestly between those three reels, you're splitting hairs of sorts. They're all solid choices, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Pick one that best suits the look you want. As much as I like my Galvans, the natural choice for your Zenith with the funky reel seat is the Hardy DD. At least for me anyway.