View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 10:05 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Bigger & Better... "The Fly Box 90!"

As I hinted-- OK flatly stated --toward the end of the "Fly Box 80" thread, I'm now putting together an even larger selection of flies in the bigger and better(?) "Fly Box 90" collections. Same price, same box, more flies and still shipped to your door on my dime-- unless you feel like kicking in a little extra. And, in typical hairwing530 form, the boxes are still only $45...

The mix and percentage of dries and nymphs is open to discussion, much the same as it's always been. I'd add a new photo, but it would look suspiciously similar to the "Fly Box 80" versions.

I'm trying to recover from the recent "custom order/no pay" fiasco, and if you've a need, I'm still wrapping hooks. Just let me know...

Oh, yes... the financial side of the coin. Paypal works best for me, and if you'd like a box or two, please drop me a PM or e-mail me at jwarrington1 at copper dot net That's also my Paypal info...

Be well, my friends, and tight lines to you all... always...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Below: one of my "example" boxes...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by hairwing530; 05-29-2014 at 03:57 PM.