View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:17 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bigger & Better... "The Fly Box 90!"

Hey B.E.F.,

I'd include a "personal recommendation" on your behalf whenever I pray to the Man Upstairs, but I don't think it would carry much weight, especially coming from me! As my former oncologist and now full-time fishing partner used to say after finishing my all of my post-cancers(multiple battles with the Big C) exams, "Heaven doesn't want you yet, and the Devil's afraid you're going to take over..." And, to think... I was paying him for that abuse, when I always can get it free from my fishing cronies!

Perhaps, when my time comes around and my ticket is punched, the efforts expended over the last 15+ years with "my kids" will push the "plus side" of my life ledger just high enough to get me in the door...

Any of your buds need some flies? I'm headed back to the bench when daylight breaks...

Tight lines always, my friend...

Jerry, aka hairwing530