View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 08:38 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Galvan Rush Light, Nautilus FWX, Hardy UltraliteDD

Sorry I misread you then, I assumed you ruled out the Hardy due to the shine factor and the detents for icing up plus the warranty question.

I think the Hardy is a beautiful reel and for the price is an excellent value. For me I am at a spot in life that if it isn't broke, it will be soon. I must have broke a mirror as I am on a run of really bad luck. I am now the guy buying the extended warranty on everything and saving receipts for everything down to coffee grinders. My mother in law bought us a coffee pot 3 years ago, I saved the box/warranty. Glad I did, I am on the 4th replacement in 3 years.....my luck sucks.

Example I bought a new Allen ICON, fished it, never fell never hit a tree branch ...nothing, only fished a size 18 mysis shrimp and sz22 blood midge so no beads hitting the blank. It literally on a cast I thought two sections came apart....nope just random break. To the guys at Allen' credit within 5 minutes of emailing them I had return instructions and had it back inside of two weeks for nothing. With my luck I need that kind of warranty.