View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 01:17 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dear God, the NE tiers of States are about to get pounded with more snow.

Other than a 'technical understanding' (relative humidity) I had zero clue until I climbed out of that air plane in Boston. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and in two minutes I thought I'd been hit with a bucket of water.

Here in Southern Oregon 'humidity' and air temps appear to be an inverse relationship. As the temps go up (and it can get darned hot here in the summer) the humidity can get close to zero. Silly as it may sound it can be hard to even 'sweat' unless you're doing some heavy duty yard work.