View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:27 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream Destinations......

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliepff View Post
I agree, Patagonia and Alaska. I would not mind New Zealand either. All three would be great. I would make sure I took a month or so off of work so I had the most amount of time I could get. I would like to also take a road trip to Canada and spend a few weeks going from lake to lake, and the small streams.
Another vote for New Zealand, or at least the South Island. Did that a few years back and had a ball. What made it even better is I stayed at Bed and Breakfasts. Only one change was (and it was easy to set up) was 'How much more if I can add dinner?'

Gather no one had ever asked that question before ...... Great time and really got to meet the families.