View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 05:22 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How old is your 'fishing car?'

Not quite that bad BEF, but close. Pulled over (for God knows what) by an OSP and the may I see your yada-yada. As I was driving well under the speed limit, etc., I said 'No.'

Patrol Sargent shows up a few minutes later and another 'No.' Roll down the back windows and he gets two slobbery tongues and (I handed over my drivers lic) 'I'm sorry we bothered you Mr. Evans. Is that Sandy and Husky!!?'

Didn't know it but we'd fished together with the Dogs. Four of us had shared Peanut and Jelly sandwiches. Maybe there are times and you are not 'giving in' has its moments?

Dogs will eat anything.

fae