View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 06:56 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bigger & Better... "The Fly Box 90!"

I put a lot of stock in the "honor" system, an "investment" of sorts that sometimes come around to bite me in the backside. But, as I'm a bit set in my ways, I continue to stubbornly hold to the premise that "a man's word is his bond... until proven otherwise..."

Without going into great detail and making myself look like I've taken leave of my common sense, let's just say that I've had a double dose of one-sided trust of late, leaving me in the lurch once again on a few fly boxes. It's getting to the point where I just don't get it any longer.

So, my friends... all I ask is but a small favor, if you wouldn't mind? As I'm more than happy to "over-tie" a box or two filled with flies-- "90+ means 90 flies, plus a few more... always with me"--please do likewise on fulfilling the promise of payment on your end.

I never worry about "my buds" here on the forum, as your word has always been carved in stone-- your bond, if you will --with all of our dealings. As for a few others? Well, they've made me acutely aware of the fact that not all "fishing buds" are created equal...

Be that as it may, I still don't intend to change my own chosen "fulfillment" of orders, be they 90, 95 or something approaching 100 flies. I'm too damn old to change now...

Tight lines always, my friends/"buds"...

Jerry, aka hairwing530