View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 07:34 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: TFO Deer Creek Switch

Thanks guys, that means a lot to me Pete.

There are a few small bubbles here and there of course, maybe some are dust specks. I'll need to improve my work area to see every one of those little buggers. I've used TM lite the last couple times and like the way it flows. I didn't really inspect hard enough for bubbles but the stuff seems to be really good releasing bubbles.

The blank is actually a deep blue. The color comes out in sun but I took the pics under a nice overcast sky.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Dean a Nice Build I suppose you can't wait to give it a workout & swing a few Flies with it.
Let us know how it performs as I was also looking at The Blanks.
Thanks.
Brian
I'm going send it off to its owner soon, I won't be able to swing it. But I really would like to try to cast that big sucker!