View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: New Generation Flies For Alaskan Salmon & Trout;

Hi Glen,

I forgot all about this thread.... I've made about 3 dozen more since this was posted. Sculpins and Rainbow Parr on tubes. I'm pretty much ready but am rebuilding the deck on the rear of our home here before I can go fishing again. I went 8 days ago and found no steelhead, it's still a little cold here so it's early. Another week and there should be a few moving around.

We don't see the kind of fish numbers that are in places like the Salmon RIver. The fish are wild and they are not plentiful so it is not unusual to get skunked when fishing for them here.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;