View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 06:38 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bigger & Better... "The Fly Box 90!"

Guys,

A few boxes will be departing in a couple of hours, as I was able to get a fair amount of tying done last night. Sleep wouldn't come to yours truly, displaced to a great degree by worry. Ms Emily & Company-- she, her family and "Doc" and his wife --have been out East for over a week now, and she started showing symptoms that caused "Doc" to rein things in and take her to the closest medical facility. As "Doc's" resume is that of the former chief oncologist of a major cancer center, now retired, he was able to get full cooperation at the facility.

I just talked to "Doc" no more than five minutes ago, and the trip will continue, albeit at a slower pace. A few hours of IV's and some additional meds, and "Doc" says Ms Emily already is up and making plans for the next couple of days. God bless the youngster and her zest for fully living whatever days remain in her all-too-short life...

So, Charlie, Nick, Cole, Evan and Edward? Watch for USPS packages to hit your doorsteps within the next few days. By tomorrow morning, I hope to wrap up another group of fly boxes to head off to their new owners.

Right now, it's time for a "power nap..."

Tight lines, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530