View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 10:22 AM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: This is a Quill Gordon Tyed by FlySlinger

I am happy you like it There is a lot of work in a Dry fly and a lot of people don't appreciate them any more

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

I hope you are right...you have been following for a long time jpbfly I just wanted you to know that I appreciate .....

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Thank you...

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Hi Hardyreels There is a picture now I had a hard Time Down loading but it went threw finally...I have a few pictures I was trying to download but I couldn't your site didn't recognize my url... I hope your site recognize my site now Photo BUCKET SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THESE PHOTO'S ....Finally

Nice Talking to you

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Hi how are you I see you have Posted but the links to the left are keeping me from reading you post... I wish I knew How to remove tem getting tired of those things....

Thanks A lot

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Hi how are you I see you have Posted but the links to the left are keeping me from reading you post... I wish I knew How to remove tem getting tired of those things....

Thanks A lot

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I have Seen your work and it is very nice and I am ery sure that pocano did very well with them... I don't know how to get his Email Number Do you ???

Thank you very much

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I have Seen your work and it is very nice and I am Very sure that pocano did very well with them... I don't know how to get his Email Number Do you ???

Thank you very much

FlySlinger