View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 03:19 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bigger & Better... "The Fly Box 90!"

Bob and Philip,

You're both quite welcome for the assortments. I'm glad that you both liked them. And, I should be thanking you-- and the rest of the guys --who've lent a financial hand to the long-running project affectionately known as "my kids." Not one of "my kids" has ever paid a dime for the tools, materials and the like, nor will they, so long as I'm around. My flies and the boxes are just my way of making sure of that fact...

I'll have a few more boxes finished by the weekend, meaning another group heads off to new homes. And, for anybody still on the fence about purchasing a box or two? Let's just say that you'll most likely find the fly counts running closer to 100, with the additional "fun bugs" that have been a part of many of my "packages" of late...

Be well, my friends. I've got another dozen flies to knock out before the Speaker of the House rings the dinner bell...

May you all experience nothing but tight lines... always...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 05-01-2014 at 06:05 AM.