View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 04:47 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bigger & Better... "The Fly Box 90!"

Charlie,

Did your "package" arrive, and if so, your thoughts?

Gabriel-- your "challenge" package of "ultra-smalls" is nearing completion, as is the box of your Better Half. You should have them by mid-week of this coming week...

Doug-- Your boxes are almost ready to be wrapped up in a USPS box and adorned with a bow. You should have them by mid-week as well...

And, Jeff-- Your "triple play" will be done and in your hands very soon, as in Monday or Tuesday of this coming week...

To one and all still waiting... I'm tying more than I thought I'd be, what with the trout season on. But, the rains are keeping the river high and fast, meaning it's a "challenging" wade, at best. So, when one can't fish, he ties...

One favor I'd like to ask... When your boxes arrive, please let me know of their arrival and your thoughts. I've got plenty of thick skin...

Tight lines always, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

PS And, Bob? If you really feel you didn't pay enough for the box, I'm not above taking "donations"-- pipe tobacco, gin or scotch, etc. etc. Just yanking your chain, my friend... kinda... Jerry