View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 09:22 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fishpond Lodgepole Satchel

It's the story of my life. Once i saw a Colt Single Action Army I wanted more than life. Money was short then,,but my missus helped me figure out how to come up with the 300 dollars (yes they were that cheap once!) and on Sat morning I went to get MY COLT. I kid you not,,as I entered the store a guy was paying for it. Bought my gun right out from under me LOL

I did get my lodge-pole satchel on sale,,,not good of deal as yours but not full retail either. Still,,,wish I'd seen yours first.

Got mine yesterday,,they are kinda big arent they ? I'm gonna use the extra room to pack some liquid and food I guess. Be the idea long trip bag though.