View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: 132.5' cast with a 6 wt.

Here's a copy of the rules. I think it would be hard for anybody to beat Rajeff. I've seen him over the past xx years at the ISE shows here in Salt Lake. The guy is a fantastic distance caster, and as for accuracy, he's damn good at that too. I saw a show where Steve and brother Tim wiped up the competition on accuracy competition and also catching fish. He's just not a distance caster but a great all around caster and fisherman.

http://www.americancastingassoc.org/..._dist_2009.pdf

(p.s.- I noticed that the 236' distance was the fly distance. The leader has a fly on the end of it.) Steve has a 190' distance record of just distance. No fly.)